Control Burn Reporting

Provincial Emergency Communications Centre

1 (866) 404-4911
(This number is answered 24/7 – 365 days)

When reporting a Control Burn you will be asked the following questions:

  • What is your land location?
  • Who is your Fire Service Provider?
  • Driving directions from local Fire Department?
  • What are you burning?
  • How long will your burn last?
  • Name and phone number.

You will be asked to call back once the burn has been completed, or as updates are required.
Reporting your control burn will help eliminate unnecessary call outs to your local fire department. Consider the weather before you burn.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *